Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can I Survive???


>Back in 2007. The unofficial WILDCAT


My mind is in a whirl now. Next week will mark the beginning of my WAR.Starting from terrifying Monday till Sunday. And there is still 1 final assignment to go and that particular assignment is beyond cure already.WHY i said that? It is because the parts cant be assembled and eventually,explosion of the model cannot be done..haiz..Y must it turn out to be like this? Partners kept procrastinating their job and the due date supposed to be tomorrow. How am i supposed to finish all of them by tomorrow.?? Father,help me.. Tomorrow there will be 6 hours test again.Going to face the pc for 6 long hours.But luckily there is break in between la. I must really thank Jian for helping me. He has been teaching me how to do difficult parts like nut and screw by using PRO-E..hehe..so grateful to him. Jian..make sure u read this weh.I sengaja praised u one.kakakaka...

I really wish for finals to end soon. After Materials exam... i am going to head back Cendi and enjoy..do whatever i can.If possible,i wun be sleeping on that nite..kakaka.will be a little owl then... ish..now is already 12.40am..thou some people still considered it early. but for me..its late ady.i hav to wake up at 6.45am tomorrow just to get ready for my test.However i still have the mood to blog.hehe.,duno why hand feel so itchy all of a sudden,..feel like posting something new..errr...it may be a new way of releasing my tension..lol..

Ok..maybe i shall go n bath now.and then sleep.
haiz..i miss my parents very much.I had been wanting to go back Kluang badly..wanna meet my frens.Louis,..wait for me...we r going to stun ELIZABETH together.. Nites every1..peter is going to offline now..Best of luck.zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment