Monday, October 26, 2009

My devotion for Today

From Luke chapter 14:1 onwards.

-Jesus cured a man suffering from dropsy on a Sabbath day.


-Jesus asked us to be humble and those who humbled himself will be esteemed.


-When we wish to give a treat,treat the poor instead for they wunt be able to repay our deeds but we shall be repaid during the Resurrection of the uprights.


^ Jesus and his disciples.

Well..did devotion in the morning and i find it so nice and refreshing after spending some time in the morning with God..thru several praise and worship,reflecting on the bible verse and listening to God' word of wisdom ( listening Him talking to u).which i really hope that will happen to me soon.
I shall be a gud boy starting today.For those who wish to see me flare up,fear not,i will not do so..:) so provocation towards me is meaningless now.

Gud luck everyone.Those who are sitting for their finals paper today.I wish u good luck.. And Wei Jing ar..dun so stress k.U can do it 1.Finish off todays papers which is Curcuit and enjoy k.Dun wory,.U will pass ur 1st sem with good results.Take care my fren.Dun so emo k....
> Kong wei Jing a.k.a Little Frog.U can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment