Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This innocence is Brilliant !!!

Arghhh....feel like shouting out loud....cant stand this situation any longer...Y must this happen to me???Why why why....???
This illusion of mine kept hunting me..If i were myself..i wud have kill myself....make sense...
haiz,...feeling darn emo...darn fuck up..darn blardy angry and frustated..darn darn darn...i wished i had something sharp nw so that i can kill myself...stab myself umpteen times..till i turn unconscious due to heavy lost of blood...i wish to do that nw..
Feel like crying...while listening to Innocence by Avril.Listened to them..keep on playing the same song while i let my feeling known to this blog of mine...Sobbing is useless now...
How i wish the LORD will be by my side now..I noe he always is but i just cant feel His present..Come to me Lord,I surrender myself to u.Take control of me..Dun make me emo again..Pls LOrd..Have mercy on your devastated child...I luv U..

Lord,heal me,
take me with u.
Touch my heart.
Let me rest in your hand.Caress me with Your mighty soft hands.Gently touch me. Annoint me.
Send the Holy Spirit down upon me..Let me have the fruits of the Spirit..the gift of Joy and Happiness..

Rain down on me..Rain down on me...
Here in Your presence,I am free..
Pour down like rain,
Come touch me again..
Lord let your presence fall on me...

I am longing for u LORD...COME find me tonite..ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment