Saturday, May 9, 2009

To love is To forgive..

I forgive u,
I love u,
You are mine,
Take my hands,
Go in peace, sin no more...

Whee...tats the little lyrics taken from the Prodigal son's song...so meaningful..haiz..shud hav applied thm in my life at first...
Kong Wei jing, im sory...take care....sory for picking a fight with u..Orang Johor still wan to quarrel with their same johor fren...wat la me...so useless....oni noe hw to make ppl "be shuang"...sory yea....Thousand of apolologies from me....
Hope we cn b fren...and live life like we did in the past...heheehh....

Desperate ppl....This song really touches me when i listened to them....of coz, each of every word in the lyrics signifies something which is so great...i truly luv this song...
But wat puzzled me is tat to think ders a person on this earth who is so desperate of guys...the person didnt even realise that even her very own friends betrayed her...haiz...pity the "desperate" gal....lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment