Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yahooo..its over..Hotmail....here I come...

Yes yes yes!!! Presentation for ENGF 103 and MORF 101 are done. No more presentation, starting tomorrow. However, still must study for finals which are just around the corner. But really cant help but to feel happy today..Yesterday, after moral presentation, snapped a few pics of wei jing and me.here they are...
From your left-Paul,wei jing and me.

Wei jing acting emo.


Another emo pic

Haha..basically those are the pic that have been snapped during moral class..
Today, there was a presentation..A kind of persuasive speech.
My topic was about Kissing. To somehow persuade people to kiss..hahahahh..i guessed i got everybody's attention. thanks to some of the pic of people kissing by using the style of French kissing.
Here are some pictures which i have used them during my presentation.


They do look nice..
Then, after speech,went makan with Rajasegaran.haha..had a nice dinner.We talked a lot of crap la..talked bout gals and other stuff..lol.
Now,just thinking of going back to my hometown. Really cant wait to back and enjoy.I have already made plans..hahaha...

1 comment:

  1. bro, i changed my blog add ald:
    http://helloxandamator.blogspot.com/

    my previous blog gt removed by DMCA, due to copyright issues..

    how are u by the way??

    ReplyDelete