Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun and leisure..

Being a college student really has it own benefits. To me, a secondary year student will have no freedom since he or she has to stick close to their parents but the case is totally different when it comes to COllege lifestyles.

Personally i feel that being a college student, we will have more freedom. We live far away from our parents, and we dunt have to listen to their lectures each time we open our eyes early in the morning. What am i doing rite now, shows the freedom i am in. Waking up for a purpose, with the help of an alarm ringing, thou is snoozes most of the time, is actually a simple great act of our life. Imagine yourself looking high up at the clouds, when all of a sudden it started to pour down heavily...We can actually see every single tears of drops from the heaven itself.How great it cud be especially when theres music accompanying you, as for me each time it rains, candle in the wind will be played in my lappie and that is the time where i blast my speaker. Well, the song is being sung by Elton John and it was dedicated to Princess Diana during her funeral. It brings alot of meanings.

I came to uniten, i've learnt alot of things and have gained alot of experiences. Tis sem was not really a heavy sem to me..unlike last sem, where i have to put alot of efforts in making my bm project a success..well thanks to my leader who was truly a great leader and whom i respect very much..he has done a great job. In the end i got an A for my BM..phew..err...thanks to MR mardian as well..hahaha..

As i have mentioned in my previous post, i will be going to REdang and yes, i went and i really enjoyed the trip.Snorkelling was indeed a life long experiences where you dun realy get to try it everyday unless u live by the island la..Getting on a vacation with close frens is another reason why a person enjoys the trip. The ability to listen to the sound of the waves while u sit on the white sandy beach with the accompany of the smell of the seas, really fascinates me. I have done that on the very last nite of my stay in redang island. It was full moon tat nite and it was shining brightly above the sky. The middle part of the sea was bright as they reflect the light from the moon. It would be nice if u have someone close to u, sitting beside u and hugging you.hmmmm i really wished tat to happen tat nite..sigh.

The 3 days trip to Redang makes me grow darker. I m no longer a chinese,haha..since everywher i go, people will communicate with me in Bahasa..but anyhow i will still reply them with chinese or english..^^

I thought that after my trip to redang, boredom will start to haunt me but nevertheless, it didnt. I managed to make full use of my time..ON thursday, my buddy mr nabeel brought me and my bro to the mines to have lunch. LAter on, we went to the palace of the Golden horses..waooo..the place was like heaven to me..The moment u step your foot into the place, you can see Heaven..meaning that the place is truly beautiful where i find it hard to describe them here. I was like whoaa...i am in a palace..hahahahah
We went to the gym and its free of charge. We went to the pool and it was dark. But nabeel kan ade di sana, tak yah takut la.. :)
THe 3 of us then headed to Lot 10 for our dinner.It was a late dinner tat nite since we missed out the shuttle service while we were still at the grand hotel. We missed for a reason..we got too intoxicated with the band. They were singing songs like 1) We are the world, belaian jiwa, power of love and some oldies song. they are really a great singer..Impressive!!!

*During the veneration of the cross, i kissed Jesus' feet. Tears almost dropped but I dapat control jugak. owhh.. I LOVE U SO MUCH..*

ITs easter today. HAppy easter to all of u. TOmoro i be going church..yeah!!! my last day in uniten..`

No comments:

Post a Comment