Monday, April 26, 2010

Love = Failure???

Hello people..Here are several questions which i m quite puzzled with.

1) Do u tink love at first sight exists? * Yup, why not?*

2) OK, since u have said "Why not", then is love at first sight is the same as a term which we called it as Crush??? * Hmmm.. Yup, perhaps *

3) You are stil uncertain of your answer.Well, heres another one. Do u believe Love at first sight can really last? *Errr..I tink it can last if the couple put hard work in maintaning the relationship.Well, ever heard of this? ( It takes two hands to clap in a relationship) *

4) Very well answered!! So, Is the term "Love = Failure?"

* FUCK U la!!!...How can love equals to failure when GOd Loves u so much!!!*

' Owhh.. I've forgotten about Him when i got too intoxicated in love with another person.

I dun care bout Him as most of my love goes to her. Im a bad catholic, a bad Christian! I Loved

a gal with all my heart but i never showed the Lord that i Love him with my soft heart. In the
end, all i've got was a broken hearted which i believed things will turn out differently If I love

HIm and by praying each single days without FAILS. He will never Break my heart and instead

of doing so, He heals me and my bleeding heart..

Thank you so much LORD.. I love u. Im sory.

1 comment:

  1. whee~~~ xD sooooo happy for u petey. You're right. God will always be with u when u need Him most. He's an AWESOME God right? Hehe. Stay close to Him, you'll never regret.

    ReplyDelete