Wednesday, April 21, 2010

owh..i've caught u

I am working in a hotel now and there was one nite, when i took over the nite shift, there was this guard who asked me this question..its sounds like this.

Uncle guard : peter, what bee wunt be able to fly?
Me : ( i was like errr...) doink doink...honey bee??
Uncle guard : haiseh, honey bee can fly izint it?
Me : errr yea..so wat bee which cannot fly?? ( i wasnt really paying attention to him as i
was busy handling my account)
Uncle guard : ITs Punjabee ( Punjabi)
Me : ( i was like wth!!) OOO...o yeaho..punjabi..hahahaha..

SO i laughed along together with him thou the joke doesnt sound that hilarious..but well, he is an old uncle, have to give him face jugak kan..

I 've been working for almost 2 weeks. I thought that i can stil enjoy the moment i came back to kluang, but daddy got me a job within 3 days..sad case weh.pheww..

Ok last nite, i managed to catch my coworker seludup some money into his pocket..Gosh..
He didnt know anyting and he thought that no one knows what he has been doing all this while until last nite, his dirty deeds shall come to an end.
I managed to tel the manager bout the seludup case. At first my manager kept blaming me for losing the key.He was shouting at me..DARN!!! i cudnt tahan that i tol him that it has nothing to do with me..It was another persons fault. I was telling to myself, peter dun shout back..tahan tahan.!!
I told the manager that the guy took away rm 100 from the customer and straight masuk pocket. Haiz..i tot nothing bad will happen to that guy.NExt thing the big boss found out and straight he gave order , " SACK HIM!"


1 comment: