Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A road that leads you to somewhere.

Back then when i was in form 4 if im nt mistaken, i read a poem called "The Road Not Taken".
Well until now, i dun get the meaning of the little poem and of what the author is trying to say.
At first, what strikes me was the road that was not been taken by other ppl. *Gosh..Im just repeating after the general title of the poem.*

How silly i was when i actually tell it out aloud proudly in front of my teacher and classmates. No wonder after a few seconds, slight laughter can be heard from the back of the classroom ..Ish..idiotic classmates.. how dare u laughed at me..!! well i was silly tats y.

Now, generally i feel that i really need a road to be taken by me..I need a place where i can really find peace. I need a small cabin over my head to keep me warm when it rains at nite and just a small fireplace to brg the temperature up..just ngam ngam to keep me in a cosy and warm condition. Sometimes i find lives too challenging till i almost gave up. I just need to escape from this city..

Im tired of living sometime. Im tired of studying. I hate books..People asked me to love books in order for me to score better for my papers but my love are showered upon ppl who need it. It will be total crap if i claim tat the book is my Darling..

I want to go to Tasmania..I've heard of that place and Tasmania is located in Australia and its really a beautiful countryside. People will go there to relax. I need tat!!!

I wish to be alone there..CLimb mountain alone, enjoying the great scenery alone, catching the sunrise and sunset alone and even die alone der If i am given the oppurtunity to do so. I shall do everythin by my own. Its time for me to be independent.

I love u Tasmania.

No comments:

Post a Comment