Friday, May 7, 2010

Perbelanjaan =0

My Milky baby
Hellooo people!

Last week i got my salary. After struggling for almost 3weeks ++, My boss finally decided to end our killing spree. Arghhh!!

Aha, i didnt lose money bt gained rm 613 instead.. First time im getting something which i've worked for. This kind of feeling only working people can experience. I never knew earning money could be so hard and frustating at times especially when u have to suck up to ur manager A**..

BUt whatever, I've gotten my pay and now is the time to decide on how to spend the money away.

Well, maybe i shudnt really be spending my hard-earned money just like tat. Its like phew..throwing money into the drain.. ( I cudnt describe what sound to make ;p)

Ok maybe i shud wait for my another income for the month of May which i believe it will be more than the usual since this time, i started working on the first day of the month, which was 1st May..Gosh!!i worked during a public holiday and its a LABOUR DAY somemore...hahaa...but the Boss is willing to pay me triple. At least that is better..

Hmmmm...The problem is : How shud i spend the money? Any suggestion people?
Well well well, perhaps i shud spend on necessary items oni..Ok!heres the list guys and gurls.

Things to buy :

1) Two pairs of new jeans. 1 pair of trouser, maybe a white one since i never had one before.

2) Baju. T-shirts and shirts as well. T-shirts will be more. ( not so lala wan la)
3) Guitar.. I have my old guitar ( 2years ) with me now. However, Im thinking of finding a
companion for my "peter rock" ( the name of my guitar). Maybe i shud get another acoustic
with smaller frets so that i cud hold them easier. The previous guitar is huge and its kinda
tiring if i were to play barre chords for a long period of time.. Yeah, maybe a pretty gal will do
spice up my milky baby.
4) New contact lenses. MAybe i will get two pairs with colours . Green and bluE?? Oh GOsh!
5) A pair of shoe. My previous one koyak d. laoya quality wan.CIS!!
Ok people..For the time being, i guess thats it.
Enjoy your shopping!!
Have a nice day..






No comments:

Post a Comment