Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pentecost

Morning people and frens.

I am at my workplace now, having the sudden urge to blog and here i go.

Last nite, during the Novena of the Holy Spirit, i was murmuring to myself when almost every adults went into high praise. I coudn't concentrate on strumming my Em chords on my guitar because my mind was elsewhere at the very crucial moment. I was trying to speak in tongue, a language where I had never gotten in my life before. In the end, when the music pace down, i opened my eyes and found myself strumming aimlessly and wildly but in a slow gentle beat. *???*

Ok, tonite I am going to try again. This weekend is Pentecost. And according to some group of people, there will be a Praise and worship followed by healing session at 9pm, where they will last for couple of hours. I am looking forward for this great event as I am ready to receive the abundant gifts of the spirit. It will be a terrifying nite because once you step into the church , u be able to hear screams and howls. Well, thats basically lift up the spirit within me.
- The descends of the
Holy Spirit








Gift of wisdom










The Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment