Friday, May 21, 2010

Fats!


The thoughts of being fat again really freaks the hell out of me.

I dun yearn of getting back to my old self ( A plump fat kid yet ugly looking)

I dun wish to be made a laughing stock each time i stand in front of gals, introducing myself just hoping to make new frens.
Well well well.I 've been working midnite shift for this week and each time, around past midnite, my boss will get me something to eat.

Nasi lemak for the first two nites,

Two Pau,

A packet of mee goreng from the mamak stall * they are really oily *

And before that , i wud have already taken my dinner. Gosh. Im putting on weight soon if i continue eating like this. I can reject those food but temptation from the food itself * Its calling me to eat it!!! *

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im realy afraid if one day, i wud end up like them..


This guy is really gud.. able to fuck on his first date..


Benefits of being fat??


Littla mama kids enjoying burger at Mcd..


We used to be fat like this.!! GOSH!!!
What should we do???
dun wish to tink of it again.Wana stop writing now..C yea.


No comments:

Post a Comment