Monday, May 17, 2010

My frens =)

I am 20 this year and i have made plenty of friends as i grow older.
These are my list of friends and their description. They have touched my life somehow. We shared problems together sometimes not to mention a helping hand. here they go...!
1) A best friend of mine. The one and only guy whom i can trust rite now. He has a pair of small eyes and he
does look like Takeshi Kaneshiro if u see him from afar. He is really good in crapping. i wonder where he
learns tat from. maybe after watching thousands of series of GUESS GUESS GUESS by jackie wu. He is one
who helps u when you are in trouble. He dun simply kutuk people father or mother's name but sometimes i
really have to take pity on him cuz instead of him kutuking ppl, he kena kutuk pulak.. Together with him, my
bro and I, we form a band called PPL . Peter Paul L ----. We can sing, we can play the guitar, and most
importantly, we can harmonise..tats is cool.. well, he is known as L.
2) A college fren of mine. He used to be my close friend when i was in foundation 1st and 2nd sem. He taught
me things which i 've never learned all these while. He loves to scold peoplebut i guess he dun really mean
them.Hard on the outside but soft on the inside?? well, famousvulgar like KNNCCB and tui lei ma hai and
FCUK and Cb la!! well, i guesses i learned all that from him..lol..I have learnt alot of things when i get along
with him. He takes me to club, wer from there i learned how to get drunk and grow rashes all over my body.
It was a great experience. He lends a hand when i need a transport to somewhere. He dun charge me fares.
He gives me a ride very often till i feel pai seh d.. Tats him, a good fren whose name tat starts with T....
3) Tis guy used to be a great youth leader back in 2008. but now he has retired. He is a fren who stick close to
me since i was a child.CAme from the same primary school, but we got separated when we stepped into a
secondary level.sigh... but nothing can keep us apart as we do meet sometimes in church or in tuition
centres. We fought for the same gal before. we hated each other before jst becoz of a gal.Im sory if i 've
backstabbed u sometimes withoutrealising . His love for the gal who i loved is very deep till after 2 years,
he finally gave up.But in the end , we stil get along well as finally he gave us his blessings. We shared weal
and woe together. Im happy tat he finally got a gal whom he loves so much nw. Well, the gal must be lucky
to have him. I salute him at times. BOttoms up bro!! He is K...
4) I get to know this gal from my college. She is pure and innocent , a catholic like me. =) Her famous quote is '
I shy la ' She and i acted in the same play for Christmas. She wished to be known as Rebecca back then.
When i have troubles, she gave me advice. her advice was superb. she told me her middle name and until
now, i guess very few people knew it. So i can count myself lucky coz im among the very few people who get
to know the name. Another famous quite which she has learned during the play is..." Like tat la now! "
She wunt get angry tat fast but if she does, u be in deep trouble.. Its very hard to put off the fire in her. She
is an optimist. she tinks fairly and possitively. She is cute and charming at times especially when she stood
beside me during a part where she and i and others had to sing " Danced with my father again and Miracles" .
She has the charm tat can make guys fall in love with her easily..Her papa mama named her J...
5) She is my baby. I just get to noe her not long ago. I got her heart on the 8th may. She has a great skin
colour. Like langsat. She has a great body figure and tat was one feature of her tat attracts me for the very
first time i bumped unto her. she can sing beautifully when i held her tightly. Sometimes I hug her on bed
and there are times i kissed her and cleaned her. She is jst too lazy to clean herself. I love her very much. I
have dumped the old one. tat was bad of me. Bt the old one was really fat la. she is much slimmer. She is
lacking of a name now.. i shallcall her " milk petal " ..

No comments:

Post a Comment